Step 1: Infuse Vodka with sliced Strawberries!
- Slice up enough strawberries to fill your container HALF WAY.
- Whether you use a 106 oz. jar like I did below, or an 8 oz. mason jar fill it half way with SLICED Strawberries, and then TOP with Vodka
- Let sit 5 days, flip it over daily, and then strain out the strawberries
Step 2: Add Gelatin
- In order to avoid cooking out the alcohol add your STRAINED Strawberry Vodka to a cold pot, THEN turn heat to medium.
- Add 1/3 of the recommended amount of Unflavored Gelatin, and stir constantly
- As soon as small bubbles begin to form at the bottom of the pot TURN OFF heat, and continue to stir until gelatin disappears.
Step 3: Set the Vodka Gel
- Portion Strawberry Vodka with Unflavored Gelatin into bucket glasses
- Allow to set until firm in fridge with 3 oz. shot glasses placed into center of each bucket glass
- When Gel is firm, remove 3 oz. shot glasses to reveal a void through the center of the Strawberry Vodka Gel
- Pouring hot water into the 3. oz shot glasses can help loosen them and make for a more clean removal!
Step 4: Add Whipped Cream Through Center and Over Top to Taste!
- I whipped Heavy Whipping Cream with Vanilla Extract and Crême de Menthe, then piped it all the way down and over top with a Pastry Bag, but your preferred delivery system (including spray can if you’ve already waited long enough!) will do nicely.