The thought of a chilled & refreshing medley of vegetables and fruit seemed the perfect compliment to yesterday’s heat; and here’s the result!
- 1 large Cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 small Pineapple (diced)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1/2 Fresh Jalapeño (remove seeds, dice)
- 1/8 cup Green Onion (finely chopped)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Tortilla Chips
- Mix all fruit and veggies in a serving bowl
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes in the fridge, then serve with tortilla chips for scooping!